blood on my mind
[html]

A bit short but I figured we should keep this moving ^^;

The blue eyed wolf spoke with authority, as was his right for calling the hunt. Larkspur remained ever silent as he listened to the commands. It was within him to follow those who had such rights—Haku, for instance, had earned his respect. He was not made to lead, but when those above him were weaker…well, he had proven his insubordination while in Dahlia. A short nod was all the response given and then he had crept off into the snow. While most of his fur was pitch black, the scattered bits of white did well to mask his shape as did the snow that clung to his guard hairs.

Crouched low and out of sight, the orange-eyed male waited in the snow-cover and in silence. When the signal came in a flurry of hooves and bleating warnings, he would strike.

<style type="text/css">
.larkword b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.larkword .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.larkword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.larkword {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... rans-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.larkword .padding {margin:0px 50px 0px 50px;}
.larkword .separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread