blood on my mind
[html]

I tried to make it smal, but I couldn't. SORRY!

Everyone was in place. Silent signs and short nods were given, each of them pointing to be ready for the hunt, and in all the sets of eyes, Liev could see they were going for the kill, no matter what. Not he expected anything less than that; he himself couldn't wait to put some tasty meat inside his belly and be assured others did the same.

A single nod from the pitch black male not far away from him triggered it all. As soon as the sprint on the other's leg was released in the shape of a swift run, the Russian's limbs reacted the same, starting the chain reaction. The absolute aim he had on the large doe wasn't lost not even a second, but he made sure o give a faint growl to any deer that stood on his way. Once the path was clear, strong, touch legs sprinted in a crazy run to catch up with the limping doe. He wanted to keep her attention in him, and him alone, until Alaki fullfilled his role to stun the prey. The more unexpected the action became, the longer the stupor it would cause the prey.

In a flash of dark grey, the stalking wolf jumped out of the trees it was hiding, throwing his full body weight against the racing creature, both losing their balance, the doe even more. Her knees made awkward shapes thanks to the sudden impact and the weak limbs, her huge, black eyes overwhelmed with fear and confusion.

In a jump, he went for one of her legs, barely missing it in a sudden movement. Not it didn't troubled him. A heavy hoof found its way to his cheek bone, stomping harshly in search for a safe spot to rest. Sharp pain dulled the harmed side of his face, but no overly serious damage taken, thanks the gods. Just a minor cut and a sore cheek.

All that was left was for the others to do their jobs and finish the creature.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread