Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

+308 Reference: Old Soul- From a book series I read called Night World. Love. <3

Sky's ear only gave a flick to his flute's music today. Inside, she swooned, but that mask was on despite her pouting, so her only sign that she knew he was there was a glance in his direction. As he asked what was wrong, her tail curled up and uncurled once. "Hm? Oh, no, just thinking, really." She let her head fall back casually, and looked at him out of the corner of her eye with a smile. "You were here just yesterday, but it's like you never left. Funny that."

Those blue eyes took on a clear look, like glass instead of a mirror. If one looked closely, they'd see the true Sky, a hybrid master of books and music, young but with an old soul, long since passed down to her from wise women of the past. Both eerie and beautiful, so many secrets were hidden behind those sapphire eyes, kept locked away from prying hands. She smiled then, and those windows became mirrors once again.

"I was just musing over Casper, is all. Goat's as dense as a brick, sometimes." She sat up, then stretched her arms above her, clasping her hands together and arching her back. It showed off her curves a bit, slender form broken by a bump, soon to become an obvious pregnancy to even the blind and slow-of-mind. With a happy sigh, arms came back to rest on the arms of the chair.

"You were playing my lullaby." She stood from the chair and approached him in two steps. Then, simply enough, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his back, hugging him gently. "I'm glad you remembered it." Still holding onto him, so long as he didn't back away from it, she relaxed her shoulders and ears, half-lidded eyes staring into space a moment. "Play it again for me?"

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread