Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 251 OOC: <3

He listened to her excuse, though he was not convinced. He would let it slide, if she wanted to tell him what was really going on, she would. He couldn’t help at smiling when she told him how much goats were useless… he thought the same thing, though she kept it around, he supposed it was good therapy to have a companion around, though he was sure there were better choices… than goats. As she stretched he couldn’t help but notice the small bump, but he bit his lip asking her any questions that would make her break down, was she that depressed? She stated about her lullaby and he couldn’t help but smile.

How could I forget it? One of our first performances with someone, and I do know it means a lot to you.

He’d remembered the emotion that she showed when she was singing the song. She came up to him, and wrapped her arms over his shoulders, something that would not have been possible if he were away from the steps, he felt a warmth at the pit of his stomach rise through his body. He didn’t have to answer her with words when she asked him to play it again. He obliged willingly, making the song linger as it played through the town, though it was meant just for her. it seemed things would calm down from now on, and his birthday would be one very good day. It pleased him to think that he would at least be able to spend the day with her.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread