Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 245

He explained, then played, and she held there, ears flicking occasionally to the tune, lost in the music. Though normally, it would bring tears to her eyes, she could now happily admit that it brought back good memories as well. What little she remembered of her mother, loving and caring despite her illness at the time... the time she and Shawchert had preformed together. All if it was good, and now it not only reminded her of her loving parent, but now of her loving... no, caring friend.

As he finished the lullaby's melody, she pulled back a bit and smiled at him, a far-off glint still hovering in her sapphire eyes. "Thanks. That made me feel better." Carefully, gently, she placed a tiny kiss on his nose, then pulled away and wandered towards her front door, tail swishing. "Come on in. I've got the fireplace lit, so I can make us both some tea."

And in she went, leaving the door open from him to follow. "Make sure to close the door on the way in. I don't want Casper outside if I'm not there." And as she went to find the tea mix, and some cups, girl was left to her thoughts. He's as off as I am today. I wonder what's up? He was so happy when he came up... was he thinking of me? Tiny smile worked into a lovesick-giggle accompanied grin. If he was, that might be a good sign.

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread