Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 191 Uber small post away! D:

"I told you it would!" Came Sky's voice from the kitchen. She came back in with a kettle-pot of water, taken from the fresh bucket of it she kept in her nook, changed every day. She plopped down beside him, a bit closer to the fire, and set it up with some metal pokers. Adding a new log to the fire, she leaned back, smiling at the crackling flames in approval. "I've never had a warmer night in."

She turned her head to him, then smiled again. "So what brings the alpha to my humble abode? Surely not the weather; it's so nice out today." She reached back casually, working at her hair a bit. It was kept up in a ponytail, held together with a sky blue ribbon. Untying it, she shook it out and ran her fingers through it a moment.

She then tied the ribbon to one strand, near her ear. It looked cute there, and to her, it was completely unintentional. Sky simply preferred her hair loose, was all. She'd kept it up that morning because she'd been doing chores around the house. "Nothing's bothering you, right?"

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread