Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 325 Bipolar. Did I mention she's just a bit bipolar? Yeah. Aheh.

She was smiling as he mentioned the tea, but the smile quickly faded into a blank stare as he voiced knowing something was up. Her eyes went to the fireplace, and she bit down on her bottom lip, canine teeth poking dangerously deep. Idiot... I should've been more careful. Of course he'd notice. Her eyes narrowed a bit, and the silence continued. ...might... might as well. If he'll ever love you, then he'll love you even if you... no, nevermind. Just... tell him the truth. No lies. She sighed, closing her eyes a moment. Now or never.

"...it happened before that thing with you and Orin. He flattered me, and I stupidly fell for every line." She scrunched up her face in spite. She was quiet for a little longer, then with a single cruel laugh, she shook her head, closing her eyes again. "Just like me to get angry at Orin for doing the same damn thing. At least you had a good reason for it." As she spoke, her teeth flashed many times, and she never looked over at him.

"Hah. And you know the best part?" She rolled her head back and sneered darkly at the ceiling. "He'd sooner deny knowing me than help for even a moment. Kid's gonna be just like me because of it. Fatherless and screwed up." She closed those eyes again, lowering her head. "...I yelled at you and Orin... I got all freaked out... because I felt guilty. I did the same damn thing, and I scolded you both for it."

That sneer returned and she placed her cup down on the floor, leaning forward towards the fireplace a bit. "Some great friend I am, huh? Laying hands on Orin and barking at you over something I already did." She scowled then, glaring into the fire. In a darker tone, softer spoken than before, she growled at herself. "My Father and Dusk would be so proud."

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread