Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 355 Boy, get your act in gear! Tongue

Well that didn't make her react the way either of them likely suspected. Her eyes snapped open at this, and she frowned. For a moment, she was silent, no longer crying but not really moving either. Her mood was swinging again, and she was waiting to know what it'd be. Bullshit. This is bullshit. He's stalling. He either has to say yes or no. She glared into his fur, grib tightening a bit. Don't be so old school. Ask. Him. Her chest tightened a bit. Now was most assuredly not the time. Now.

Then again, one couldn't always win against one's inner voice, the damned nag. She pushed against him, bringing her arms around to his front, and looked up at him with a frown. "And why not?" Oh joy, spoken like a true girlfriend right there. No doubt, next would be a lecture. "Quite frankly, if you hadn't been so caught up in pretty redheads, or stuck mulling around in your house, maybe we'd have this figured out by now." Lecturing tone was more than evident.

"I remember my sister saying there was a time once when wolves took mates in under a week of knowing them. Even and especially alphas. They didn't need to spend years together to know. They trusted their instincts, and I'm pretty damn sure we luperci still have such things." She furrowed her brows at him, her tail twitching. "Last time I checked, we were still wolves, not humans. It's not like we have decades to live like they did. By two years of age, most wolves were mated off back then. Still are now."

She looked up at him with a very disappointed scowl. "If things keep going like this, you'd practically live here. Have you even seen the inside of Orin or Skye's houses in the last week? And yet you know my layout by heart." She sat back, on her knees, with arms crossed over her chest. Admittedly, it was adorable. "I want to know.

"Are you even considering the possibility of choosing a mate? Or are you just dragging your feet at making a decision?"

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread