Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 555 In which Sky gives him the make it or break it deal. Choose wisely, alpha. Tongue

He didn't get the chance to get the 'like i did' and so on out. Girl was back in his face in an instant, index finger jabbing painfully at his chest. "You taking advantage of me is like a rabbit hunting a tiger." Her voice was completely deadpanned. "And what in the world would you be taking advantage of!?" She sat back again and spread her arms wide, showing herself off with that same deadpan look on her face, this time a bit more confused, but not by much.

"I'm a pregnant young adult hybrid with ten years worth of medical knowledge in my head. I've got absolutely no rank in a pack with no fame, and I'm spending my days decorating my house when I could be hunting or farming." She let her arms fall again. "Getting involved with the alpha would do me some good, if you ask me."

She tilted her head as she said this, a look of sarcastic confusion on her face. "You'd be the one sinking deep being with me. I'm basically this pack's omega-ranked pet songbird. Thus far I've been a butt load of useless, and I will be for the next three months or so." She didn't say this with any sort of shame. Girl knew for a fact she was useless so far. It had been why she'd asked him to become a medic.

"However!" Arms crossed over her chest again. Her face changed to one of dead seriousness, with a hint of 'matter of fact'. "As much as I love you, I can't wait until spring. You know all the cold hard facts about me; dead mate, bastard children, uselessness so far. You know by now I have issues, and some seriously bad parts of my short past." She brought that index finger up again, only this time it waved in front of her. "I'm putting my paw down, yes, but I'm giving you a middle ground here."

She looked him dead in the eye, a serious smile on her face. "Court me." She waited a moment, purely for effect, then explained. "Wolves of the older days went through a period of time where the male would get the female to warm up to them before things got serious, and they became mates. Humans did this too. They called it dating." She tilted her nose down and looked up at him through drifting bangs. "In human terms, we'd be dating. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Wolf terms, we'd be courting. Courter and courted."

She shrugged then. "I'll admit. I'm obsessed with humans. I even want to be married someday, ceremony and everything. I think it'd be a nice touch to our civilization. Naturally, I'd be perfectly willing to settle for girlfriend status. Like a testing period, to see if things would work out. No regret if it doesn't, no awkwardness if it does. It's the perfect method. One of the few things humans had right."

She brought her hands up in an offering motion. "So, might alpha Shawchert, what do you say? If you're afraid of taking advantage of me, you should turn it around some. I'd be taking advantage of you far more often." She grinned wickedly at this, even going as far as to quirk her brows once, tail waving, mood officially swung yet again.

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread