Trying to confort you
[html]

OOC: Back to Souls. I wanted to take part in this part of the story too! hope that you don't mind! X3

In the forest there was only peace and silence. A form emmerged from a small lodge formed by some random fallen trees, creating a small shelter protected from the cold. Sankara stretched before walking forward. It had been ages since the last time that she was in Thornsbury, and that was killing her. She missed Orin. She was wondering what happened to her since their last --and first-- meeting. Orin still had her drawing, but Sankara didn't mind that. In fact, Orin seemed to like it.

Living as a wanderer for all that time was something that left a print on her, because these days she had been living in the forest. The cold was bearable to her now that she got used to it, and she was actually enjoying the feeling of snow under her paws. But she had been wandering by herself for a long time until now. She hadn't seen any other pack members. What would they think about it?

With no second thought, she sprinted towards Thornsbury, running as fast as she could on the soft snow blanket. It wasn't easy though, Sankara was a big female and her paws sank on the snow. But she did it to Thornsbury. Something doesn't fit this. Something happened here She thought. Sankara had the feeling that something bad had happened here. She tried to ignore this feeling, but failed. The fact that she didn't catch any familiar smell didn't help either. She started to walk towards Orin's bookstore, worried about this strange feeling and wanting to know if Orin was fine. Until she remembered that she couldn't recall which of these buildings was her bookstore. Damn it! i'm such an airhead! She scolded herself. But well, she would at least try to find it. She started to sniff the air, catching Orin's smell and following it to one of the buidings. She couldn't knock the door in her current form, so she tried to talk loud enough for Orin to hear...that is, if she was at home.

"Orin? are you there? No answer. "It's Sankara. I know, i've disappeared for too much time, but i'm back. Are you ok?" Perhaps Orin was out, and Sankara was just making a senseless effort, so she walked some meters away, and laid down in the snow. She hadn't drawn in a while, and she had a few ideas in mind. But first she wanted to know how Orin was doing; if she had a doubt in mind, she would try to solve it. So she stood up and turned around to face the bookstore, prepared to wait until she made sure that everything was ok and that she was just being paranoid.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread