Lost and alone again
[html]

There seemed to be unease in the air as he saw the male look him over. It took him a while but he finally said his name, and Shawchert nodded, it seemed he didn’t want Shaw to be here… though in the back of the large male’s head he didn’t want to leave his black male alone. He was protective of his pack and it seemed that this man had stumbled upon it.

It is nice to meet you, and yes that is this packs name, and Skye, she carved that out. I carved the designs around it. And others have contributed since.

Shawchert smiled at the man, his hand moving to the flute that was around his neck, he could tell the man was quite curious as to what all this was. He didn’t blame him, rare was it to see art… and even rarer more was to see it all in one place.

Where is it you come from, I can smell a pack on you but, I do not recognize it as any of the ones I know.

He said, hoping the man would at least give him this as he now knew about Cercatori, but to Shaw it seemed the man wasn’t one who would act on things being fair, after all Shawchert tried to be fair, but still it always ended up less so.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchertlake b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.shawchertlakeooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.shawchertlake p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchertlake {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#9FE6F4; background-image:url(http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/475/avatarjk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#1D2F0A; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.shawchertlake-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread