Lost and alone again
[html]

Word Count: 285
Smile

The tree seemed to have so many different styles, certain areas and their designs gave of different emotions and so he was not surprised to hear that many had contributed to it. The art on the tree was beautiful and something that he had not seen before; he’d read books and seen words and illustrations before but nothing like this, this was fascinating! Staring at the tree he realised that he had all but ignored Shawchert and so he quickly respond with a short nod to show that he was listening, moving closer again to the tree to get a better look.

Fascinated as he was by the tree he listened to Shaw inquire about his pack; normally someone inquiring about him would have cause Key to become defensive and close up, he hated sharing information regarding himself and talking about himself to others, believing that they may be able to use such trivial personal information against him somehow. But the art! Oh the art, he was so fixated by it! So drawn in that he did not mind the question and he responded without much thought, “I’m from Anathema, we’re based in the Halcyon Mountains, we’re kinda a new pack from my understanding. I haven’t, um.. been there long” he finished, finally looking away from the tree.

As he was about to ask another question regarding the tree, something caught his eye. His curiosity of the tree and the questions about it escaped him, his attention being drawn to an object that hung around the male’s neck. “What’s that” he thought aloud, feeling embarrassed after realizing he had voiced the question, “The thing hung around your neck” he clarified before any misunderstandings took place.

<style>
.alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;}
.alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold}
.alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread