Lost and alone again
[html]
Out of Character

+3 OOC: I hope you still <3 me!!!!

In Character

This was the first time he had heard about this new pack, and that worried him… he needed to get out more, but with everything going on, he knew it was best to stay within the confines of his own pack; Especially in the winter.

I see, I think it is the only pack I have not heard about yet. I suppose I will have to meet their leader, though I have much to do here first.

And he had to make them a gift… like he had with the other packs. He was waiting for winter to get over with so that he could safely move along the lands and such. Most of the packs knew about them. Even a few of the leaders had come here, though it was Skye who had greeted them. At the question Shaw put his hand to his neck, to feel his flute. He smiled.

Ah this is my own instrument of art. This is a flute.

He said picking it up and playing a few notes for the young wolf; then he smiled. He loved showing off his flute and this man seemed interested.

I made the flute myself, and my mother had taught me to play. Many of the wolves here have instruments of their own, but I love the flute myself.

He said, then he pulled the flute from around his neck and handed it to Alaki. It was rare for him to hand over his only instrument… well not only, he had a metal one back at home but that was fore ceremonies and celebrations, it was rarely used because it was so hard to take care of, and was not one for everyday use. It was still rare for him to hand it over to someone, but this man seemed genuinely interested and this made Shaw want to share with him even the crude work he had put into the instrument.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread