Lost and alone again
[html]
Out of Character

+3 OOC:!!!

In Character

He watched careful as the man took the flute from him. Shaw wanted to pull it back but he had already offered it. He had plenty of time to move it back around his neck as the other was changing, but by the time he thought of it the other male had already taken the flute. He watched as the man turned it over looking at it then asking what it did.

It plays music, it makes a very nice sound to the ears… well it is nice IF you know how to play it of course.

He chuckled. Then things seemed to change, as the man seemed almost suspicious of Shawchert. His smile faltered as the man gave him back his flute. What was wrong? Had he said anything wrong? Shawchert took the flute back carefully, it looked like he was about to run away at any second.

Did I say something wrong friend? If I did I am sorry.

He said, holding his flute close to him now watching the other male cautiously. was there something wrong here? He sniffed the air, but it was the same smell he had always scented… a mix of him and Sky and then a little of the rest of everyone. There wasn’t much about that. Nothing wrong with the territory, and Alaki had not moved anywhere inside his borders.

Would you like me to show you how it works? If not, I fully understand…

He said, though showing off was a hobby of his he would wait for a confirmation from the other man. He didn’t want to scare him off. The black wolf intrigued him very much. He wanted to get to know him, as much as the new pack that the male was from. He backed away a little too just to give the man some space… maybe that was wrong.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread