Lost and alone again
[html]

Word Count: 262
<333 <333 Shaw-kins *glomp tackles*, sorry 'bout the short reply x.x

His eyes remained fixed on Shaw, slowly assessing the situation. They narrowed slightly as he stepped away, giving Key some room. He breathed slowly out, trying to relax himself. The male hadn’t done anything to harm him nor had he shown an aggression. He was overreacting, that’s all. You’re okay, you’re okay he chanted to himself and slowly he began to feel himself relax. No matter what he did not want to leave, he was soo intrigued by this instrument Shaw had shown him but he had to be careful not to foolishly let his guard down again.

Shaking his head and giving Shaw a sheepish look of apology he managed to regain control and return to the conversation; but this time he would be cautious not to let his guard down. This was not his pack territory and for all he knew, beyond the borders there could be others laying in ambush or Shaw himself may be up to something. He had to be careful, to see everything and look at things from various view points; that was what he’d been taught to do and that was the only way to stay alive. Everyone is guilty until proven otherwise, the words Jay had told him resounded in his mind, so true they were.

“You’d show me?” he asked, his voice full of wonder, but a hint of wariness slipped through as well. “I’ve never seen anything like it, it intrigues me if I am to be honest” he said, adding in a lopsided grin to show that he was genuinely interested.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread