Lost and alone again
[html]

Word Count: 322
Bah, sorry i took forever getting to this x.x

Before him, Shawchert raised the ‘Flute’ to his lips and from it came a soft, beautiful sound. The male’s hands moved gracefully along the flute as he blew air into its hollow structure. As he covered various holes the instrument produced different sounds; the different sounds formed a tune. It was calming, peaceful. It made everything seem okay, for just a moment. This was Music, an instrument created music he recalled.

He closed his eyes, titling his head back and felt his body relaxing to the soft sounds which filled the area around him. The high notes, the low notes, some long, some short, each one was unique and gently moved into the next. Such a gift, such a beautiful gift! Eventually the song came to an end, leaving the dark male awe struck and utterly speechless. His eyelids fell open, his blue eyes staring out to the male with new found respect. His mouth opened and closed a few times before he found his voice. “Amazing.. Truly outstanding. I.. Wow!”.

Standing still, he looked to the male. He wondered… “Is there any way for me to learn” he asked. Yearning and hope filled him. Music seemed so interesting and Shaw seemed like he meant well. Maybe, just maybe he would be willing to share and teach such a talent to Key.

His tail swished eagerly from side to side with uncontrolled excitement. What happened to not letting you’re guard down, he questioned himself. But, weighing up the risks and such; trusting this male seemed like a good idea, especially if he could learn from him!

“I’ve not got a lot to offer in return, I can make bracelets and small jewellery pieces, erm. I can probably do something or, well. Um. I’d really, just. Um. I’d love to be able to do that” his words came out scrambled up, rushed and slurred with excitement. Please, please please he chanted to himself.

<style>
.alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;}
.alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold}
.alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread