Carefree habits
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
wc 479

In Character

So, this dual coloured man was new here as well? Well, wasn't that lovely. He didn't quite feel as alien now as he had before. knowing you were one of the newer members, if not the only new member was slightly unnerving to him. Sure, he had been the new guy at many places in the past but he had not really settled in any of them. They had been stops. Not homes. This was a home. Jensen was used to being a visitor or a guest when referred to as 'new'. Here, new was new. There was no getting around it or packing up and walking away. It was a weird relief, to know he was not alone. Mars brought up not eating Axel and the man just laughed. Sure, it was tempting to slaughter and eat the sheep like it was just another source of food but this was this mans pet. Not on the menu. Sadly, he liked the taste of sheep. "I wont eat him. I do however, want to find a source of lamb now." he chuckled the last part to himself before crossing his arms over his chest. The pack members here seemed to keep weird pets. A goat, and now a sheep. Why not keep a pet that was less....edible?

He went on to tell him about how it was relaxing and convenient at the same time. The thought made him chuckle to himself. The Irishman realized that he had a point about the getting places and playing at the same time factor. He had never thought about it like that before. He nodded before he went to respond to the next question. Did he play? Oh yes, he played. "I play the Violin. I do however also play a bit of the Piano and the Cello. Due to size obviously, I was only able to bring the Violin with me from home." His rank was musician, and so it seemed Mars and himself shared that. Jensen let his weight shift from foot to foot as he glanced at the snow on the ground. he was still excited for the day it all melted away. That day would be celebrated by the auburn man. It would be a great day. "Do you play anything other than the guitar?" He might as well ask, seeing as they were still on the topic of music.

Jensen wanted to visit Orin and see if she had any music in her store. If not, he would be making a trip to Halifax to try and find some there. The man wanted toe expand his knowledge of songs left behind by humans. Who knows what he'll be able to find. Even a simple song, something he had heard before, anything, he would enjoy. It would expand his knowledge and make the man a very happy wolf.

<style>
.jen-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.jen-ktable b {color:#5f684b;}
.jen-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.jen-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.jen-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.jen-ktable {background-color:#d8e3ab; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1589/jensenq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread