Going through the motions
ooc; ^_^ no problem! I'm excited to rp more with you.

Siku's rounded ears twitched as Saul approached her. She had fallen asleep in the snow as she rested, and realized just now how strange it must look. Absentmindedly, Siku wondered if perhaps Saul would always be finding her amidst the snow. She found herself glad to see the kind hearted wolf, though they were still strangers. He was the only other wolf she knew this far east, along with her new Alpha. One eye shot open as he brushed her hair away, and she watched him for a moment. He was in the same shape as she was, and Siku suddenly became startled as she realized how exposed she was, in this weird body. Both golden eyes on Saul, she clenched her strange, still wounded paw-hands (she called them) into fists and spoke in a soft, stricken voice that expressed delicate restraint. Her instincts told her to push him away right away, and distance herself for her safety; yet logic made it clear he would never hurt her.

"You scared me. I was just.. dozing. It's not easy for me, changing shape like this."

Siku sighed, glancing down at her body with slight distaste. As she did this, she became aware of how chilly she was. Looking up at Saul, she also noticed his body. She studied the changes in his appearance, how his body appeared a little more slender in this form, just like hers. 'What the hell am I doing?' Siku thought as she quickly glanced down and away from him, embarrassed. Her eyes then rested on the wood that lay on the road. What was he doing wandering around with wood? Being Siku, she did not hesitate to verbalize this query.

"What's the wood for?"

Messages In This Thread