Going through the motions
ooc; eek! So Sorry! >< I had writers block for so long, I was impatient to post. I didn't look over what I had written. I'll keep a closer eye on what I write now! <3

Siku couldn't help the fits of laughter that wracked her small body as Saul nipped at her, the light sound piercing the cold quiet. Siku had never played like this; challenging each other playfully, but she found that she enjoyed it. It was entertaining, the attacks back and forth. It was an experience the arctic wolf knew she should have had as a puppy, with siblings she never had. Siku was happy to be rolling around in the snow with Saul, and she knew she wouldn't have played with any other wolf in such a carefree manner. There was something about the darker wolf that crouched not too far from her; he made her feel younger. Like a puppy again.

Siku's golden eyes sparkled in the moon light as she watched the other wolf, her white tail swaying back and forth slowly. She wanted him to feel like her prey. After a moment of simply staring at him, a mischievous grin began to spread on the white she wolf's face as she tensed up, crouching lower. She was going to spring for him again, and made it obvious to the bigger wolf in front of her. She bit back a laugh as her body shifted position, her tail and backside in the air just seconds before she made a leap for Saul. Instead of tackling him, though, she stopped right in front of her play mate.

"Doesn't that sound boring to you, Saul?"

Siku said this as she tilted her head to the right, one round ear flat against her head as the other pricked forward. This was her favorite expression, the adorable wide eyed look of questioning. Saul only had a chance to see it for a moment though, because Siku crouched and easily hopped over him into the deeper snow behind them. Good luck, the white wolf thought with amusement as she jumped through the snow like a rabbit, hoping he wouldn't notice her little body making a semi circle. She planned to trick him by circling through the deep snow back to the road, where he would plainly see her in the moonlight, and hopefully chase her down.

"Catch me if you can!

Messages In This Thread