Going through the motions
ooc; I want to snuggle them both to death until they like, osmosis into a Saul/Siku puppy that melts the hearts of all in it's path! :3 (sorry short reply)

Mid shake, the white wolf was completely caught off guard by the nip at her ear. Saul's whispered words had sent shivers down her back, her white fur not unlike a cats as it stood on end. Siku yipped in surprise, the high note followed by a string of barks as the she wolf voiced her dislike at having been so easily found by him. How crazy of her to let her guard down! Now Siku would have to go in hyper drive, and show Saul just how quick she could be. The she wolf grinned at Saul, his play bow making her want to tackle him all the more as she readied herself for a retaliation.

"I will accept that as the one and only time you will get the best of me Saul!"

The arctic wolf tried to sound threatening, intimidating even, but you could tell by the tone of her voice that she was trying her hardest not to laugh. Golden eyes glowed in the moon light as she playfully bared her fangs at him, the broken fang particularly catching the light as she stuck her tongue out teasingly at the other wolf. Siku knew as a lupus she had nothing on Saul in terms of strength, and so she thought it would be more fun to be chased by the larger wolf. Siku slowly crept toward Saul, planning to nip him in the shoulder and take off past him again.

Messages In This Thread