Going through the motions
ooc; <3

As Siku pushed up on Saul with all her strength, a small gasp of effort and surprise escaped her. He was so heavy in comparison to her! Part of Siku doubted she was even strong enough to get him off. The white wolf didn't have to try as hard as she thought, though, because in an instant Saul was off her back and beside her. White ears pricked forward as she caught a nearly indiscernible whine from Saul, and she quickly hopped away from him for fear that he'd tackle her again. However, the wolf didn't seem to plan on moving. Saul was on his side, and so Siku crept a little closer; trying to figure out what had happened. What if he was trying to trick her?

"I win now, I guess."

Siku trotted over to him, curious and cautious as she came near. Seeing that he was cradling a paw to his chest protectively, Siku reasoned that he had either hit the ground wrong, or was faking it. Either way, the white wolf decided she was in control now. She lightly placed two paws on one side of the larger wolf, stepping over him so she was the one on top now. Siku was aware that he could easily roll over on top of her, but she still wanted to enjoy the power of (seemingly) pinning him down this time. The white wolf stared at Saul for a moment, then down at his paw, trying to decide what to do. Instead of roughing him up more, the white she wolf questioningly gave his sore paw a light lick before giving him a big, rough lick along the side of his face.

"Are you hurt? Cause if you beg for mercy I will let you go.

Siku grinned wickedly, Her nose moving down to gesture at his paw pointedly. If he really was hurt, she knew they couldn't play anymore. Disappointment and guilt began to run through her, but Siku decided that if he was injured, she would just have to carry his wood back to his house for him. What if he couldn't even run in Lupus form? They'd have to shift back and walk to his house on two legs, and the white wolf hoped changing back would be as easy as before.

Messages In This Thread