Inject Me Sweetly
[html]

Demi nuzzled herself into the arms of her brother, weaseling her legs in-between his and taking up their normal fondness for each other. She rained kissed down along his maw overjoyed to see him once again. Her slender frame was easily dwarfed by his large frame and she felt loved once again to be in his arms.

“Mmm Ouija you smell nice” she said with a chuckle, it was a backhanded comment about the filth he normally wore all around him, but it was a pleasing scent to have once again on her nose. She lifted herself up letting her thighs flank either side of his stomach as she looked down at her dear brother.

“SO! Where have you been?” she asked in a light cheery tone, enjoying being on top of him for the moment. She did have her dominant streak that was for sure but she enjoyed forcing someone to dominate her, and Ouija was always a favorite of hers when it was playtime for the two siblings. Right now those thoughts where the farthest from her mind. Right now she was more interested in what he had been doing and who he had been doing and whether or not they could play some of their favorite games on someone. If he had joined another pack it could mean she could secretly have some test subjects if she played her cards right, but overall she was happy that he was alive, and they could now have some happy times if he chose to include her in his activities from time to time. It would mean a break from the boredom from her and a rekindling of their relationship.

“I’ve missed you my Ouija, Finally someone who knows how to treat me correctly” she remarked with a chipper tone. Wondering what questions he’d have for her, and knowing him he’d want to know who she had been having some fun with lately.

<style>
.demi-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.demi-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.demi-t49 b {color:#3F1612; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.demi-t49 {background-color:#41070C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/demitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.demi-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.demi-t49 .inner {margin:186px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread