You make me feel like I am home again
[html]
you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

Anyone and everyone is still welcomed to join this meeting at any time.

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
She was excited to see the three that came to them, her tail twitching a little. It made her glad to see that they had come when Conri had called them, even if they'd been sleeping or nursing pups. One she had never met before-perhaps someone from another of the old packs that she had yet to encounter. In Clouded Tears she had known most everyone--this would be a change...but a welcomed one.

Lucifer had come first. She'd wanted to talk to him the day before, to find out how he had gotten through the fire and how he was enjoying being a father...but there hadn't really been time. She would have to talk to him after the meeting. The green eyed wolf gave him a wink as he settled in next to them. Next came Betelgeuse and Deuce. Naniko wasn't sure if his question had been directed at her, exactly...but she and Conri were in this together. "Greetings, Betelgeuse. I'm Naniko D'angelo. If you wish to stay, we would be glad for your company; all are welcomed here."

Deuce arrived soon afterwards, and Naniko's sharp eyes fell upon her as she sat down next to Lucifer. The pups were all doing well? They must have been strong enough for Deuce to feel confident with keeping them in the den. Naniko didn't know a lot about newborns--she was very, very glad to have Deuce there. She looked to Conri again after one more sweep over the group, smiling. She was sure that he would want to say something, now that some had gathered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread