You make me feel like I am home again
[html]
Sorry this is short/scattered/crappy. DX I'm away for the weekend but I wanted to stop in long enough to post here again. People can still feel free to jump in if they like. :]

Conri was in no real rush to get everyone gathered there, knowing more than likely some were still tired and lacked the real rest that they needed. The reason for such an early call was in the hopes that they could rest better afterward, knowing that they didn't have to worry immediately about finding a place to go for more permanent rest or, if they didn't want to stay in the lands forever, at least know they were welcome to stay until they were ready to move on. Naniko was the first to arrive and it made him smile, returning the nudge with one of his own as she reached him. She seated herself then and Conri slid to the just a bit, inching his way closer to her.

Eyes were quick to switch directions as others started to show up. Lucifer, followed by an inquiring stranger, and then Deuce. "As Naniko said, all are welcome here. I'm Conri Church." He paused a moment then, eying the rest that had gathered. "That is Lucifer, Deuce, and Nocht." He regarded them each separately with a motion of his muzzle as he introduced them. They couldn't get anywhere without knowing one another, he supposed.

It seemed that the majority of them had arrived and settled in, which signaled Conri to bring himself to his feet. "I've asked you all here this morning because Naniko and I have decided to stay in these lands. Twilight Vale, I've called them, and the plan is to stay here and rebuild a home, a pack. I've begun marking these borders just this morning, but I wanted to speak to you all before I finish that." He paused again, glancing toward Naniko in silence before jade eyes moved back to the others gathered. "We want to invite you all to stay with us if you'd like, or if you'd rather not become a part of the pack, to let you know that you're welcome to stay here until you're ready to move on."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread