You make me feel like I am home again
[html]
Luck was on her side, too. Only a few days after escaping the place she had called "home" for her entire life, she had come across the lake; she couldn't have thought of a more suitable place to rest up until she figured out what to do next. She'd spent the night on the bank, lulled by the soft waves. Now, she was in her canine form, and her morning walk brought her upon a fairly good-sized gathering of wolves. She tucked herself behind a small tree, knowing that they were probably too immersed in whatever they were doing to notice her right away. Parker listened to the leader, a cinnamon hybrid of some kind, and it was his words that allowed her to understand.

How odd that she should find a pack in the midst of its formation, right then and there. It felt almost a bit odd to be hiding away there, watching while they spoke familiarly to one another, making introductions. Some told this Conri that they were there to stay. The LeMaire girl wondered what had brought them there... Ah, but if she did what she was itching to do, she would find out. She slipped from behind the tree, clearing her throat to inform them of her presence, if they didn't already know. "Sorry to interrupt. My name is Parker, and I'm assuming I'm welcome to sit in on this, too."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread