You make me feel like I am home again
[html]
The overall acceptance of the idea caused a thin smile to spread across his face, immediately looking to Naniko. Did she feel the same as him, that this place could eventually feel like home? He certainly hoped so, he certainly hoped that all of them felt that way. Perhaps, once they each got settled in to a more permanent den, or even the house that he'd scouted out earlier, it would start to feel just a bit more normal, just a small bit more like an actual home. Another newcomer approached soon after the others had agreed to stay and his eyes strayed toward her. Naniko addressed him, inviting her to stay, so Conri felt no need to respond.

"I'm glad you all have decided to stay with us, we're happy to have you." And he smiled, pausing for a very short moment before speaking up once more. "I've scouted out an area that extends to the east from the lake, stretching all the way across and even down to the cost some. There is a large house between the lake and the edges of the lands we'll claim, perhaps we can get some use out of it." The house, in all honesty, reminded him of Syemv and that was something else that he liked about the lands. "I'll be heading out to continue marking the borders. Please, feel free to scout out den sites or make yourselves at home inside the house."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread