Hell or High Water
[html]

OOC: Skye please. When she shows up, the next post will determine which personality is going to be dominate in this thread.

Bartholomew finally got Mars in a vulnerable position. Mars didn't know what exactly had happened when Bartholomew had taken over and gone to his friends' house. Orin Takekuro. Mars did not know what she had done, and why the pack was riled up the way it was. Or atleast, the higher ranks had been in a little bit of drama since apparently Shawchert was a little ladies man. More so than Bartholomew (like that was saying much, Bartholomew wasn't too well known to the ladies, he just liked to think he was popular with them) at least. Anyways, Bartholomew had information that Mars would want, and has been asking for since he had learned that Bartholomew had met Orin. This was the only thing that Mars knew, and he was quite furious about what Bartholomew would have said to her, and what may have happened. Bartholomew also seemed to have met the sheep and was wondering why it was following him as well, but he learned from Orin that Mars had owned the sheep for a little bit of time now. Bartholomew wasn't as worried as to where the sheep came from because he could care less where the filthy beast had come from. Why Mars was keeping it was obvious, but why he had planned on keeping the thing for so damn long and to name it and keep it as a pet was even more of a horrible idea because even Vox was too much for Bartholomew, and the only reason Bart didn't bitch about Vox all the time was because Vox was helpful. Axel, in Bart's eyes was useless. Right now, the two Optime men stood squared in front of each other. Mars was standing there, angered look over his face, ears pinned back against his head and teeth bared slightly at the smiling, chuckling Bartholomew.

I'm never gonna to tell ya'.. Bartholomew had spoken to Mars, who simply snarled at the man at the moment. Bartholomew, you need to tell me what you did with her! There's no way that I'll be able to pull off explaining you to her! Nobody wants you, don't you know that Bartholomew?! Mars snarled to his other half, the wolfdog's shackles rising and his mouth letting out a rather long growl. Why should I care about ya? Oh right, I don't. cackled Bartholomew, placing his hands over his stomach as he laughed at Mars, who still was growling and snarling at Bart. It wasn't like Bart and Mars hadn't fought over someone before. It was actually quite common, especially when Bart met someone that was familiar with Mars. It's not like ya have any information that I want anyways. Bartholomew replied to Mars, shrugging his shoulders as his chuckles finally died down. Ya know, ya cute when ya'rre all riled up like that. Bartholomew flirted with Mars, as if that was gonna calm him down or something, but it didn't because Mars was against physical relationships and him having a relationship with himself would be rather...odd? Well, not really odd to the outside person, for it would be just him masturbating all the time, but to him it would be someone touching him so he would be weirded out by himself. Mars spat in Bartholomew's path and Bartholomew reeled his face back for a moment and gave Mars and twisted look. You're ugly all the time. Mars was quick to tell the male, snarl still stuck on his face.

It was stupid that Mars was having this confrontation outside of his house, but Bartholomew pretty much started an argument out here and they didn't have the time to walk back to the house or Bartholomew would just continue on and on about whatever he's bickering about before Mars would finally snap. Mars' patience for Bartholomew was non-existent at the moment, simply because he was being a bitch and holding information away from Mars that Mars really really needed. Mars stood there, solid as stone as the other had chuckled at him still. You are so fucking annoying. Why won't you tell me what happened? You always did like to tell stupid little stories. Mars growled to the other man, trying to coax the words from the stubborn, invisible man. I'm rather entertained with keeping the information away from ya. Yerr reaction is pretty hilarious. Bartholomew spoke, accenting what words he would just because he could. Mars snorted lightly and then stood up straight, withdrew his teeth and became unemotional. You're going to fucking tell me, Bartholomew. Mars told Bartholomew. One way or another Mars was going to get the information he wanted. Even if it meant that he needed to hurt himself to get the information. Unlike Bartholomew, Mars could take physical pain very well so he would have no problem hurting Bartholomew to get information. That's what his mother used to do, after all.

Once Mars had started to let Bartholomew see what he would do to hurt him, Bart started to get a little phased by what he was seeing. Bartholomew hated pain. He hated it like there was no tomorrow. He watched the other man anxiously as Mars thought hard about how he was going to slit Bart's throat. Bart was scared that Mars would actually do it since the other would have no regard for if they stay alive of not. Mars let a wicked grin fall on his face and he took a step forward, towards Bartholomew. Bart became slightly defensive. Mars, git away from meh. Don't do what ya are thinkin! Nah man, don't do it! Bartholomew told Mars not to take a knife to Bartholomew's ear, the middle of his tongue, cut it in half. Mars would do it too. Bartholomew gave in rather quickly once the tongue was threatened. All that happened was that Orin slept with whoever this Shawchert person was, an' then there was a fight between her an' a girl named, what like...Sky or something like that. Bart confessed before Mars gave a rather....hurt face. Why he was hurt like that, he didn't know, neither did Bartholomew. Which Sky did she fight with? Collins or Katruk? Mars asked, cocking his head to the other man. Katruk I think it was. Bart answered quickly, as if he was certain of the name, in which he was. They fought over Shawchert? Have you ever met Shawchert? Mars asked Bart, just in case the man had met the other before. Bart shook his head. All I know is that this Shawchert is the male leader of D' Arte. I haven't met him either... Mars spoke, letting his arms fall to his sides hopelessly. What the hell was he going to do now?

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#8c4fd0; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... scatmo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo and Bartholomew Cubbins
SSWM Word Count: 1118
[/html]

Messages In This Thread