Hell or High Water
[html]

OOC: I flipped a coin and Mars came up so I guess that's who you get. Next one we can have Skye meet Bartholomew.

Mars had sighed lightly and shrugged his shoulders. Why does this bother me at all? Orin does what she wants. That's obvious. Mars thought to himself, his brows furrowing and his arms crossing across his broad chest. He looked straight at Bartholomew. What else happened? the quiet man had asked his counterpart. Bartholomew looked over towards a building, and he did not speak. He simply looked at what had been coming their way, icy eyes on the woman as she had walked gracefully over towards both Mars and Bartholomew. Mars was greeted by the woman, and this would cause Bartholomew to quickly take his leave. He vanished into thin air simply. Mars looked at the woman, his arms still crossed over his chest. He waved a hand at her, still being silent for a moment as she had approached closer still. Mars glanced over to see that Bartholomew was gone, him apparently not taking any interest in meeting this woman at the moment. Mars let his eyes fall back on the woman, watching her and her little watering can walk up towards him. Yeah, it is pretty nice out today. calm and cool voice had spoken these words to the woman. He put on an actor's smile to seem friendly since she was higher ranked in the pack, and she was nice as well, but mostly because she was a higher rank.

Skye asked the quiet man if he would like to help her garden. Mars was a gardener, for he knew what he was doing when it came to tending plants, but these days he rarely got out there and tried to plant anything. Not only because it was cold outside and snowy more so than sunny, but because he was not one who liked to get his hands completely dirty. Bartholomew was the batter gardener of the two, but Mars still was able to handle it. Mars looked to his home for a moment and saw that his guitar was sitting right out on the porch, waiting for him to come and pick it up. Mars nodded his head to the woman, his eyes moving back to hers for a brief moment. Lettme get my guitar and I'll be right with you. the man excused himself and he had trotted over to his porch and he had grabbed the guitar by the neck and then he took the strap and pulled it over his head and held the guitar on his back.

The musician then had gone ahead and approached the woman again and waited for her to lead the way to the garden. How are you doing today, Miss Skye? Mars asked, almost in a child-like way to the woman, voice still calm and cool as it always was. Both of his ears were tilted towards her as was his head turned in her direction as he walked alongside the woman, following her where she went since he was joining her in taking care of the plants. What plants do you have, if you don't mind me asking? Mars asked out of curiosity.

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#8c4fd0; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... scatmo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
SSWM Word Count: 520
[/html]

Messages In This Thread