[P] Something Useful for a Change
[html]

WC: 345

Slade nodded gratefully for the water, and lapped at it as he listened to Shawchert explain. He felt smaller than usual bending down to drink in front of a Luperci, but his mind was quickly drawn away from the thoughts when he heard "I let my imagination go wild". He nearly choked on the liquid and spoke, his reply serving as his own comment and an answer. "Same here!" he exclaimed. "I mean, I've managed not to get into any trouble because of it lately, but still, I'm glad I'm not alone."

With that said, he began to ramble, hardly glancing at the wood chunk. Slade had gotten a bit too used to talking to Shawchert, it seemed, as his voice got considerably faster and words began to blend together. "I guess I should have known that I wasn't alone, with a pack revolved around wolves with good imaginations, but hey, it doesn't mean that they also let their minds get away with them; sometimes I used to wonder if I was alone here, but apparently I'm not, and that's great, and..." He trailed off, glancing quickly at Shawchert and looking away sheepishly. "Erm, sorry. I get like that sometimes."

Shuffling his paws, Slade tried to change the subject. "Yeah, so, no trouble. Life in the pack is great." He paused, trying to think of a conversation starter. "How'd this pack come to be, anyway? It's a cool idea, with the whole art-orientation theme and all." He was completely unaware that he was talking to one of the pack's founders; if he had known this prior to asking, he would have been more formal and not started to ramble in the first place. It was only an innocent question, if not nosy, but he figured that it would be nice to hear the stories of the past of his pack, so maybe he could make up a legend or two about some long dead hero; of course, he had no idea how new the pack was, but was certainly going to be asking more questions.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#d7d5e3; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#38427f; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... adetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:300px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread