[P] Something Useful for a Change
[html]
Out of Character

+3 !

In Character

He could see the slight disappointment in his coyote’s face. yes he wished his pack had formed on more exciting terms but they were a pack of artists, there was nothing to say they couldn’t spice it up, but Shaw was no story teller. He had to think a bit about what “heroics” he could think of and he shrugged a little.
I had saved Orin Takekuro from a tree, she’s one of our writers, I had found her in a tree about to get her poor foot ripped off. I managed to save her foot in the least. Orin would know about anything else, she’s writing a whole history of Cercatori actually.

He said, he couldn’t think of anything that the pack really did that was heroic though he remembered the bon fire night. That has been a very good day indeed, but it was more of a celebration than anything else, and now he was planning something more, since he had missed the New Year celebration he had been planning as so many things had happened.

I am sure in the future there will be more, but we will not be the ones to go to war either. I hope to keep peace with all the packs around here, and heroics might help if someone is in need of saving.

Shaw said, his knife was making the trunk of what the tree would look like now. His hands moved deftly, and quickly as he looked down at his project. It was like building his pack. He thought, first you had to start with an idea, and then you had to work it out. Not everything came to plan but in the end… if it was directed right, things would be the best for everyone. He couldn’t help but smile at his analogy between a chunk of wood and a pack.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread