[P] Something Useful for a Change
[html]
Out of Character

+3 OOC: Sorry about the wait.

In Character

Shawchert left the man to his own thoughts as he worked out the item in his hands a few ideas popped up in his head and he’d almost forgotten the other had been sitting next to him watching him. He was working on the branches that were actually slightly hard he had to use a pick he’d had next to him on the steps to actually pull the wood apart. But it was coming along nicely. He was brought back to reality as Slade spoke.

Yes it does help to have hands. I don’t think I could do so well if I just had my paws to work with. It would be rather hard to hold a knife.

Shawchert chuckled looking over at the coyote sitting next to him. Was the man thinking of becoming a Luperci or something? He looked back to his project and spoke again.

Luperci is a very nice thing. I have been one my whole life but… though there are no huge disadvantages of being a Luperci, you also can’t go back to just being a regular canine.

He said, matter of factly. He was not going to be changing the coyote, he had no intentions to. He would not pass on the virus unless there was any need. He could see there was no need to actually change anyone into a Luperci for any reason other than want or accident… or pure spite. He wasn’t one to change anyone from who they were born to be. he would suggest someone who might do it, but he was not going to be the one. There were plenty of Luperci now that it was so rare to see anyone of pure canine blood. They would be infected if they had one Luperci parent… in fact by the time the child was born… both would be Luperci. Shawchert forced his mind back on his project. Those were scientific thoughts… he was no scientist.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread