she had disrobed, and she was waiting on the floor
[html]

300+

The rejection could have been crushing as her hand was torn away from under his warm palm, but there was more to come. The slight warmth from the willowy creature evaporated as her form rose and fled from his side. Blood polluted by tumbling hues of indigo finally drew to the graceful mortal. Flowers shouldn’t grow feet and wander through the seasons of death. He knew she did not belong here, but had rather adored the thought regardless. While his embers could have held vivid disappointment within their depths, his calm core continued to control the muscles granting his face life. Orbs spoke of blankness, though it did not mean there was only indifference playing its strings behind the veil of deep wine.

Why should he mourn such a fleeting being that had barely brushed through the uncertain path he walked? There was no logic to find, but was it so necessary to seek it? What was it that was so important for him to understand here? He expected her to turn and fade away like a dream near sunrise, but she had better manners, it seemed. Why? Did his lanky figure continue to fool her, even now when his identity was exposed? Regardless of his own beliefs on this matter, he was still a child. Perhaps he should have let anger swell behind his pale furred chest, but there wasn’t any. He was a solid rock; it would take years to grind him down and shatter him into pieces unless the devices used were designed for destruction.

Why did he do this? ”I believed I should be the one asking such questions,” he spoke; quiet and cool, though the frostiness of the air surpassed that of his voice by far. China had not exactly tricked him, but she had stripped him for that classic innocence by showing him what two bodies could accomplish together. It was the lovely songbird that had pulled the strings; led him all the way into fulfilling something that she now taught him was something terrible. ”I didn’t know it was wrong,” he said, his tone a loud echo brought by voiceless thought. Sunset eyes remained open; curious and perhaps revealed his ignorance on the subject. Had it been wrong to settle for royal blood instead of a peasant? "Why is it?"

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread