The Moon's Light Will Guide Me [Home]
[html]

No worries! <3 SoSuWriMo 449

This all had been so unexpected, it was as if her thoughts had been read by the heavens and granted. It was right though. This is how things should have been from the start. She was a Shimazu. Tsukiko should not have sneaked away under the cover of night with her tail tucked between her legs like a beaten dog. Frighting was not always the answer, but in this case it was. Those lands were her birthright, and she should not have left them in her uncle's hands. The people would never love and respect him as they had loved and respected her parents. Noboro did not deserve be to a part of their clan. He was a disgrace, and now he would truly learn his lesson. Tsukiko would return to her home and show her uncle that she would not be trifled with. The Japanese fey would return and claim her birthright with the whole host of her province behind her. Noboro would regret the day he had chosen such a shameful path in life when he had been blessed with the best possibilities.

Saul was quick to make an appearance, though he seemed startled and she could feel the suspicion and concern rise up in him as he set eyes upon Mamoru. Once his eyes locked on the older, darker male, they did not leave. From her back she could feel some tension rise from the samurai as well, but he was well trained and it did not show on his face or body at all. "Saul-kun, nothing is wrong. That is Mamoru-san, he is from my home. He came to get me. My people, they have risen against my uncle and they need my guidance. Saul-kun, I am going home." There was a light in her cerulean eyes that had not been seen in these lands by any eye. It was a light that had been smothered long ago, and now it was back. Hope and purpose had reignited in the noble woman's chest.

Tsukiko looked to Saul, trying to take his gaze off of Mamoru and make him look at her. "You could come with us Saul-kun. You could come see my home, my country." She had never really had a friend before, not aside from Setsuna. The Stormbringer had shown her such kindness, and she saw him in a different light than she saw most others. There was a connection there that she did not want to sever. If he came, he could be a part of her inner most council. He would raise in the ranks of Japanese society like no foreigner ever had. That would be her gift to him, her thanks.

<style type="text/css">
.TShimazuforerin b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfa5a5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.TShimazuforerin-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716e6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:center;}
.TShimazuforerin p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.TShimazuforerin {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fefdfa; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... orerin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716e6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.TShimazuforerin-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.TShimazuforerin-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #cac8c1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread