I Hope You Choke, I Know You'll Choke
[html]

OOC: It is very sexy and very distracting, i do agree Tongue WC: +3

Cotl kept his distance for good reason. She might have been Lykoi, yeah, and on top of that she was a clan member, but Cotl had been distancing himself from others lately because he didn't want to be hurt. He didn't want stupid emotions to happen and for him to care about anyone aside from the ones the Imaginifer had already sworn loyalty to. Bi-colored eyes were on the hippie female, sharp and cold as they always were to newcomers, and to his friends and family. He was a cold man, only few found their way in his mind as a friend, or someone he would protect in a time of need. He did have loyalty to the clan, but not all of the members were going to be under the protection of such a man who did not care about anyone but himself and a few other poor souls. The woman repeated the word Maschine and the word horse, as if they both were foreign to her ears. Cotl had only met a few people who did not know what a horse was, and he still didn't understand how they did not know of the creatures when there were horses practically everywhere he had been. Sure, they all came in different shapes and sizes, but they all were horses none the less.

The woman seemed so interested in the steed though, and she asked Cotl if she could touch Maschine. Cotl looked at his steed, his own ivory hand still resting on the equine's strong shoulder. Maschine gave a snort that Cotl did not understand, and Cotl hesitantly looked back at the woman. Should he let her touch Maschine? It would have been a nice gesture to let her do so, and Cotl wasn't in a nice mood. Frown still held his face tightly. Cotl gave a snort himself before his hand withdrew from the equine's side and he folded his arms over his chest. -NYEH- fine.the man simply spoke to the woman, almost uncaring if the woman got stomped by the large equine. If she knew anything, she'd be as careful as she could around the stallion. Cotl was too uncaring to even warn her though. He was up for seeing some entertainment.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffde00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cotl .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cotl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6b0a02; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... g/cotl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread