lime green and tangerine
[html]
<style type="text/css">.pppink1 b {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#cb2b7f; text-shadow:none;} .pppink1 p {padding:0px; margin: 0px; text-indent:35px;} </style>
http://i54.tinypic.com/309528h.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:top; background-color: #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:25px; -moz-border-radius: 0px 25px 0px 25px; -webkit-border-radius: 0px 25px 0px 25px;">

He’d never been the smartest cookie in the jar, but that didn’t stop him from living as fulfilling a life as anyone else. He loved, he lost, and he felt pain just as everyone else did—though his interests and existence was far simpler than anyone else’s. Anger was forgotten as the creature’s offensiveness dissipated. Itzal backed away, giving Pink his distance.

His body unconsciously relaxed as space was gained. “Yeah,” he said, again dragging out his words in an exaggerated manner. “Kaena let me stay!” he grinned again, pleased at this. He liked to belong. “I never been in the house before,” he added, his voice marred by his slight lisp.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread