Off the beaten path
White fur stood on end as Siku spun around to meet the wolf the lovely voice belonged to. Rounded ears flattened as Siku realized that there was indeed another Dahlian inhabiting the strange structure. Golden eyes met crimson as Siku's tail slowly made a sweeping motion, a friendly gesture as she stared at the other she-wolf's strange yet dazzling coat of fur. Siku had never seen such a wolf in her life. Suddenly a grin appeared on the older wolf's face, her golden eyes glittering as she spoke without hesitation.

"Hi! I'm Siku. New to the pack. I'm sorry if I trespassed, your scent made me curious. It's how I found my way in here."

Siku's black nose twitched as she traced the smell of plants, and a lot of them. In winter? The white wolf paused to smell again, her senses had not betrayed her. She could smell many different kinds of plants, residing in the house beside them. One ear flicked up as Siku tilted her head curiously, her glowing eyes peering into the small crack in the door.

"Are you an herbalist? I come from the Northwest. Definitely different plants around there. Mind if I see your greenhouse?

The snow wolf's mouth ran, words tumbling out as she continued to grin at the two toned wolf. If this stranger wasn't careful, Siku might end up talking her ears off. The arctic wolf enjoyed studying plants, especially the kind she could make tea with, and decided independently that she would become good friends with this strangely colored young wolf.

Messages In This Thread