Off the beaten path
ooc; Sorry for the short post >< I'll make up for it next time!

Siku grinned widely the whole time Nayru spoke, enjoying the sound of another soft voice. She then turned her head to the side again, puzzled as Nayru introduced herself in such a submissive manner. Siku was the subordinate, the one who should be practically groveling at the entrance of Nayru's home! With that thought, Siku made sure quickly to press her ears back as Nayru did, her golden eyes on the younger wolf as she dipped her muzzle slightly lower than the ruby eyed she-wolf. There. In Siku's logic, she acknowledged Nayru's higher power as a higher ranked member of the pack quite well. As Nayru rose again, Siku did the same, and at this moment noticed the burden in the two toned wolf's hands. Water for the good smelling plants, she supposed.

"Need help with that water? Here."

Siku was going to take the water, then froze mid air with her paw outstretched. Staring down at her paw, she realized she had changed back into her lupus form. Her little paws were virtually useless in this situation. Bad memory caused Siku to grin again, feeling like an idiot. The broken toothed alabaster wolf (Her left canine is broken in half!) lowered her paw again after gesturing for the other wolf to hurry inside before her, in order to relief her strain quickly.

"Wow. Forgot I was small again! Changing forms is still a little strange for me."

Messages In This Thread