Salt in my wounds
[html]

Word Count: 240
Sorry for the short reply. My creativity juices ran out @_@

He felt stupid and guilty; he’d just growled and acted like a right git to the doctor who was now offering to help him with his wounds. Great first impression he’d made there, he scolded himself. Now that he understood who the female was and she meant him now ill will; on the contrary she was offering to help him! He allowed himself to relax, just a little; his wounds throbbed as his muscles loosened up.

“I’m Alaki, erm.. Sorry, I, um.. sorry.” He lowered his head, muttering a string of curses in Japanese to himself. “Sorry, just didn’t hear you coming” he mumbled, then he began to shift so that he could walk as he was ordered to.

Once fully changed into his optime form he rose slowly; being careful not to further damage himself. His ears were flat against his head, his tail straight and still, his eyes suddenly seemed to have taken great fascination at the ground. He couldn’t look her in the eye. But he couldn’t take back the damage he’d done and his pride wouldn’t allow him to remain submissive for long. He looked up, his eyes steadily looking at Demi, “Where to, doc?” he asked, sheepishly. So much for being the big bad wolf he taunted himself. Resisting the temptation to laugh at his own thoughts he shook his head slightly and attempted to concentrate on the matter at hand; getting his wounds treated.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread