Salt in my wounds
[html]

Oh he wouldn’t get off that easily for forgetting his place as far as she was concerned. Demi out ranked him, albeit slim but she did and she wouldn’t let this pass with just a simple apology. The little goddess just stood amused as he shifted, the evidence of his deed written plainly across his face. Demi found him rather uncharming and brutish, which sometimes was a quality she looked for when she was looking for a specific encounter. She’d file him away for a later date, someone to use and possibly throw away if she wanted to.

Her arms crossed against her small but appropriate sized chest for her stature, eyes watching in a disapproving nature. It seemed he truly didn’t understand his predicament, and for the most part it would keep him calm for now, knowing what she normally did, her past would make this harder for him. She wouldn’t hurt him badly but she wouldn’t make this easy either.

“Sorry doesn’t excuse the behavior” she spat out as he started to walk into the cave, she would lead him to her lair, to her room where she had the supplies she needed.

“Just follow me and don’t enter my room. I don’t want your blood all over my things” she said irritated, no she’d take him to the common’s room. Once she arrived at her room the vision was one as it always was, blankets, pillows and clothes that laid around her room in one big nest, the back of which held her supplies. She grabbed a quick pack and walked back out to him motioning for him to continue.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread