Salt in my wounds
[html]

Once she reached the common room, she set her things down on a table and pointed to a chair next to it. She wouldn’t ruin her beautiful little dress so her slender arms slipped it off as the pink fabric pilled on the floor underneath her. With a sigh she turned around, making sure to stretch her wrists and pop the bones in her fingers. Eyes looking at the mess in front of her with a frown. Forcing a soft smile from her lips she put her paws back on her hips before addressing him once again.

“I’ll offer you the same I offer anyone, I can inject a local pain killer that will hurt a bit but numb it before I stitch or as most men do, you can tough it out… your choice” the smile on her face wasn’t one of understanding but of satisfaction, the shot would hurt just as going without it would and she always enjoyed seeing the pain written across their face. Some sick part of her enjoyed this, enjoyed the power of it but on the other hand she enjoyed helping others that she loved. This one though held no ties to her and she didn’t care one bit about causing him discomfort, she’d actually enjoy it. The Sadist stood there before approaching like a stalking cat kneeling down to start preparing her things.

She prepared the syringe, and the other items she might use, but mostly she plopped a bottle of rubbing alcohol down on the table with a sick grin. “This isn’t for drinking, bad for you” she spat out before he had a chance to do just that. It wouldn’t kill him but this alcohol wasn’t that nice to ingest.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rotap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D1712; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi_rotap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#783C13; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread