Salt in my wounds
[html]

Word Count: 244
Sorry about the pathetic reply. Couldn't think of anything better o.o

He stepped out from the tunnels into the large space that is the common room; following obediently behind Demi. Before him was a table and chair; his muscles tensed as the reality of things begun to sink in; this was really going to hurt. He winced as Demi settled her things on the table and indicated towards the chair. Silently he sulked over to the chair and perched himself on it’s edge, his eyes looked up towards the female; pleading for her mercy. But he doubted he’d get any after such an… awkward meeting; in fact she even took her pink dress off. “You were serious about the blood on your things, huh?” he mumbled to himself.

Then, to his surprise he was offered a local pain killer; his eyes thinned with suspicion. There was a catch, there had to be a catch; no way would Demi be so kind to him after his little show by the emergency entrance. But even if she would give him a local pain killer, his pride would not allow him to seem so weak and pathetic; especially in front of this particular small female. “I’ll tough it out if you don’t mind” he responded.

To his side he watched as Demi prepared the various items; amongst them was a bottle of alcohol, of which according to Demi was bad for him. “If it’s bad for me, why is it there?” he asked his voice neutral and controlled.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread