Salt in my wounds
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count: 485
Have mercy on me? I finally replied x.x Sooo sorry i took forever with this :3 *hides away*

In Character

If he had to describe his first encounter with the innocent looking doctor, the word ‘uncomfortable’ would sum it up. All her actions, expressions and movements hinted towards darker intentions, no doubt behind that deceitful appearance lay a demon. She simply enjoyed causing him pain, he was sure of it, and it irritated him. Backing up his theory the female doctor before him giggled a little, causing him to thrown. What was so funny about this situation?

But before he had a chance to question her laughter he found himself under the eyes of the female, as she looked at him he began to feel uncomfortable, having to resist the urge to flee or fidget. Something was seriously off with this female, she looks so physically weak yet manages to cause so much mental damage. Behind that seemingly helpless appearance lay the unknown darkness known as Demi, he thought, amusing himself with the idea.

Much to his dismay, his humour was short lived for the female grinned at him. The slight change in her expression enraged him, threw up all his guards. He forced himself to clamp his mouth shut, to sit and bare through it. To not show any weakness in front of her, was the plan at least. But he couldn’t stop himself from grinding his teeth together, just a little.

Sit and bare with it. Sit and bare with it.

And never get injured again!

His attention pricked as Demi spoke and he found all he could do was sigh, for he could not deny her words. Regret hit him; if only he hadn’t growled at her in the first place, maybe, just maybe, he wouldn’t be in this situation. The only reassurance he had was the fact that they were pack and the female couldn’t kill him, probably…

When the treatment continued he flinched slightly, eyes staring at the wall to keep his mind of what was being done to him, to ignore the tugging and threading of flesh. His dark ears swirled to listen to Demi as she finished up with the stitching and he couldn’t resist to chuckle at her words. For there was NO WAY IN HELL he would tell her what happened, he didn’t like sharing information about himself. Information could be used as a weapon and he would not give this female another possible advantage over him, for no doubt if she knew he had fought with another the little female would use it against him somehow.

Sadly he couldn’t not answer her and so he racked his brain for an answer that would please her enough for her to let the question drop. “Male stupidity” he responded, hoping she wouldn’t push the matter an further. And what did he learn? Never to go to you when I need a doctor. But instead he simply shrugged his shoulders and muttered a “I’ll be more careful” response.

<style>
.Key-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Key-ktable b {color:#5c1e1e;}
.Key-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Key-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5c1e1e; text-shadow:#350a0f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Key-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Key-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5c1e1e; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#906350; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/781/alaki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread