Salt in my wounds
[html]

She smiled softly as she got the towel and alcohol again to finish cleaning the rest of his wounds before she’d wrap his arm. Demi listened to his explanation and knew exactly what he had been up to. Probably out already creating bad blood between the pack and some other organization. Usually what males where good at, acting before they thought. And he even was stupid enough to act in an idiot way when addressing her. But he had paid for his sins and this time around when the alcohol was applied she did it gently and her hands where much more delicate when it came to wrapping his arm up.

“If you ever run into a situation as this again, remember, kindness goes a long way toward how I treat you” she said as she went to wipe her hands of his blood. Knowing the poor soul must be scared shitless. But he couldn’t leave just yet. Her voice chirped back up before he would have a chance to leave.

“Remember to change the dressing every day, avoid shifting to allow the wound on your arm time to heal. I’d say you’d be good to start going about your business in four to five days.” Finally finished cleaning herself she found her dress where she had left it and went about re-adorning herself with beautiful things. Her eyes looked over at her patient with a smirk.

“That should do it, you can go about your day now” she said quietly as she started gathering her things.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rotap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D1712; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi_rotap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#783C13; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread