and the wheels keep turning
[html]

Word Count: 261
Hrmz, no idea where this is going. If you want to do something specific lemme know ^^

As the female introduced herself in a jumbled up manner, Key finally allowed himself to relax a little. Xion, as she had called herself was a new member, which made her family supposedly. Quietly observing the female he decided the she was childish and naïve; and the perfect target for some light teasing. At that thought a sly grin spread across his lips, she was a new member and he was meant to be nice and welcoming, sadly he couldn’t play nice and he’d never been the welcoming type.

Tentatively he sat, taking the weight off his injured front legs before he responded to Xion. “Calm down a bit there or ya’ll bite your tongue” he teased, “I’m Alaki, kinda new here myself” he added, with a polite nod of his head, it surprised him how nice he was managing to be to the newcomer. Was it the childish side to the female that made him take a liking to her or the unique features she had, both probably he mused. “The common room is interesting, no? And apparently good for echo’s as well” he said whilst indicating to the large space they stood in, his voice barely concealing his own contained laughter.

Briefly he paused, licking at a spot on his left fore leg that was itchy and irritating him. Once satisfied that it would no longer bother him he continued with his conversation. “Sooo, Is there anything I can do for you Miss Echo? Or would you just like to spend some time in the charming company of myself?”.

<style> .alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;} .alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold} .alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; } .alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread