and the wheels keep turning
[html]

ooc: I was just thinking maybe he could show her around a bit or tell her some stuff about the pack?

Xion watched the other wolf as he spoke, her ears momentarily flicking with annoyance. He had a bit of an attitude. But then again, she was a new pack member and hadn't met anyone, so she supposed that the others wouldn't necessarily be treating her like best friends yet. Besides, this wasn't Lyvee lands and she was not going to be hailed as divinity here. Besides, this packmate wasn't that bad. It could have been worse.

"It's nice to meet you, Alaki," Xion replied, attempting to keep some semblance of politeness. She noted that he mentioned the common room; that must be what this was. A large room like this would be good for meetings and the like. The girl made a mental note of this; she wanted to learn the layout of these caves as quickly as possible. Her mother had told her the dangers of getting lost; she didn't want to end up looking foolish or worse, in some kind of trouble. She ignored his slight mocking of her for the moment, knowing that if she argued with him she probably wouldn't get anywhere.

Miss Echo. That was something she had never been called before. She scoffed quietly. He was quite the egotistical one. "Well, perhaps you could tell me what you know about this place?" she asked, once again choosing to ignore his smart-aleck attitude.

<style>
.xiongreen .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.xiongreen p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xiongreen b {color:#4CBB17; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#458B00 1px 1px 1px;}
.xiongreen {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rg050y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.xiongreen-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.xiongreen .inner {margin:300px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread