and the wheels keep turning
[html]

Word Count: 329
Sounds good to me, seems like Key's gonna behave himself now ^^. His mood swings are all over the place; miserable, childish, bully and now nice guy. He simply cannot make his mind up!

Key was disappointed with the lack of reaction he got from the newcomer, he was planning to tease her for a little longer but with little to no reaction he grew bored of the idea. Those who don’t react are no fun at all and to top it all off she had responded to him in a polite tone! Politeness was a way of hiding one’s intentions; it was a nicer way of insulting people and a way for dealing with those they did not like. It was also used when you’re meeting new acquaintances, but he found himself self mighty suspicious of the polite front the female was showing. His eyes narrowed slightly as he considered the female, then he dropped the trail of thought with a shrug of his shoulders and a sigh; she was now family and he shouldn’t be being so paranoid over a small matter such as politeness, he scolded himself mentally.

When Xion inquired about the howling caves and the pack he was not entirely surprised, looking at the female once again he considered his options. Did he want to spend more time with Xion or go sulk in his room? Quickly he threw away any and all ideas of returning to his room. Today’s plan was to make nice, to be social, he was to start anew. That left him with only one option he could think off…

His grin turned into a soft smile which didn’t quite reach his eyes, “I can give you a tour if you like, I can only cover the main parts of the caves because of my legs” he said whilst indicating towards his battered legs with his head, “whilst we walk i can answer any questions you throw at me, so long as I know the answers to them myself that is. How’s that sound to you, Echo?” he offered, tilting his head to the side in a questioning manner. Echo, that nickname was sticking.

<style> .alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;} .alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold} .alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; } .alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread