and the wheels keep turning
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count:506
ooc text: Here's the tour. Slight PP in the assumption that she follows him. Hope that's okay?

In Character

Shaking his dark fur slightly he eyed the female with suspicion. If he was to give her a tour he was going to need to change into his optime form. A reluctant sigh passed through tight set jaws; being in his optime form was not his favourite thing but it was more practical than further damaging his legs.

His change began with the familiar itching and discomfort and soon he found himself in his tall, two legged form. Long, dark hair fell past his waist, hugging and wrapping itself around his back. His lower jaw fell open and he let out a tired yawn. Now to play nice pack member. Fun, fun fun.

At the mention of his legs he looked to his now bandaged arms. Did he want to go into detail? No. But he’d answer the question vaguely at least. “Hrmm, I was told stupidity is an incurable disease found in all males and sadly, it got the better of me” he finished with a wink.

“Well then, little Echo. We shall begin our tour!” and with that he began to walk to the upper section of the room, without waiting for a response and making the assumption that the female would follow. “As I mentioned earlier this is the general common room.” He waved a hand indicating to the large space, playing the part of a tour guide. “As for the members I have met a few; they all have… unique personalities. But they seem like good people I suppose, as for living quarters, we will get to them in good time”.

He entered into a small tunnel and reappeared into another room. “This here is the Kitchen Room, up at the top there from the left is an emergency exit, liquid storage, spices & dry goods and cold storage.” He paused for a second and turned to his right.

Passing through another small tunnel he emerged into yet another large-ish room. “Now we are currently in the Feasting room. Used for, well, feasting.” Again he paused and then continued downwards this time back into the common room, walking to the next nearest tunnel way which leads to a room roughly the same size as the general common room.

“Now we enter the Pack Storage room, up there” he pointed to the upper section of the room “is blankets & clothes as well as Jars and glass storage. And, down there is the library and the lighter tunnel leads to one of the three main entrance”.

He made a small u-turn and returned back into the common room. “As you may have noticed the majority of rooms are linked to the general common room. The tunnels down there lead to the alpha’s rooms, the ceremonial commons room, a second main entrance as well as a tunnel to the horse room. The horse room links to the third and final main entrance by the way.”

“Now that the main parts are done, we can hit the living quarters” a small grin touching his face.

<style>
.Key-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Key-ktable b {color:#5c1e1e;}
.Key-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Key-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5c1e1e; text-shadow:#350a0f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Key-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Key-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5c1e1e; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#906350; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/781/alaki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread