This Seems to be a Recurring Pattern...
[html]

Sneak-derp >.> Also; I give you pp power over Noss in here for some actions. I'm a little scarce for the moment, and I can't make super-frequent posts involving every physical action >.> I leave it to your discretion :3

The female turned very submissive, making Noss almost rethink his thoughts on the Dahlian lands. At the very least this new wolf had some sort of respect for him. As per his own code, for those who showed him respect, he was obligated to do the same. His posture relaxed, and, knowing how close he was to her territory, after all, he discarded all threatening or dominant postures that he had held. Of course he would still be wary--the female was smart, as he saw that she was the same--but no imminent danger was near, now that she had moon blessedly been there to prevent him from making another mistake.

And then she offered him guidance. Mentally he sighed in relief, his pride having been saved from asking such a thing from the pack he had so despised--and still did. But the offer was too good to pass up, especially with his limited amount of time. Weighing the options--his pride, getting to Cours, time, everything--...he couldn't let it go. Nodding again, he said, "If you would," in his gruff grumble. He would never say 'please' in this kind of situation, but...how was he to thank this wolfess? For guiding him to a pack and leading him to his sister, he had owed Strel a boon--the resulting circumstances had been...unpredicted. But what was he to do for the pied female? Obviously, to the other, Noss was just a gruff wolf tumbling along with little to no directional sense. What had prompted her, exactly, to offer assistance to a man like him?

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread