This Seems to be a Recurring Pattern...
[html]
Blee, no problem. I need to close up some older threads though. I am so bogged down right now so I'm gonna wrap this up! thanks for RPing with me! 306.

Nayru could sense his discomfort in her questioning, but she did not mind his agitation as he answered her anyway. Although the girl did not know what a tailor was exactly she had a vague sense. Some sort of craftsmen. Well, that was a good enough reason to seek out a specific pack, she supposed. Part of her had wished the male followed her close had said he was seeking shelter. A home. No pack scent clung to his skin and how could anyone be so happy to be an aimless wanderer? She had been once and she had been happy, but now she was in Dahlia de Mai and could not imagine it any other way. Which was, perhaps, why his next question surprised her slightly. What did he mean by that? What was her pack about? What kind of answer was he looking for?

"What any other pack is about, I suppose." Home. Family. Happiness. Friends. Comfort and security. "We wish to exist in the best way we know how." It really was that simple. And with that she let silence fall between them again, deciding she preferred it that way. He did not seem to want to divulge information to her so freely, and she sensed that he was prying into perhaps a subject that she did not wish to disclose either. Silence was best for both of them and eventually she would be unnecessary to him anyway. After some time she slowed and turned to him, her ruby eyes void of kindness or harshness, simply taking him in and reflecting whatever emotion he gave to her. "We aren't too far now. Stay straight in this direction and soon you'll hit their borders." And with these simple instructions she bowed her head low and turned tail, heading back the way she had come.

table by kahilli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread