[M] -- Promises broken...
[html]

http://files.myopera.com/brokenheartvn/ ... azing2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">

OOC: Poor goat, we think you hurt Sky D: WC:376

Fallen checked over the girl, looking at her slightly chubby stomach, realizing the girl was pregnant. He checked her head, her feet, and her stomach. It didn't seem that there were any outside injuries, it seemed to be inside, something paining her. Perhaps the pups? Although, soon, he heard footsteps hitting the ground with slightly loud ease. Shawchert came bustling over, asking if Sky was okay. He found out that the girl's name was Sky. A flute in the males hand, he watched Shawchert with a silent nod of the head. Fallen listened as Shawchert asked about pups, wondering if the dear lives were alright. Fallen stayed silently feeling the stomach for something odd, something odd, something, just something that was paining her! Shawchert scooped the girl up, but Fallen was still inspecting her.

"I am unsure, Shawchert. I was lost in the forest, I didn't get to see. Although, I don't think it was the poor goat, and if it was, you would have most likely see a cut or bump, and the goat most likely wouldn't affect. I think in maybe something going on the inside, is her birth coming soon? I am unsure if she fell, but maybe, but most likely not hard, telling by the snow. Has she done anything to affect the pups or something? Tough labor, stress? Take her inside, she will get cold,"

Fallen informed the leader, but his eyes were serious, and still looking her over, looking for some sort of flaw. He thought for a moment, and soon asked,
"Do you know when she is due? Is she early, or late? Although, I should most likely try to reduce her pain.... Wait a second,"

He reached into his green army bag, and rustled around until he found a nice jar of dill seeds, a herb that reduced stomach pain, and stress pain, if she needed it. And, if she needed to sleep, it to would help. He crushed them into a fine powder, and then gave it to Shawchert.
"Feed this to her, will you? It will reduce the pain she is feeling," He explained the herb, so the leader would think that he was trying to poison her or something.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">Table © to Fallen

[/html]

Messages In This Thread